5th September 2013 at 10:38 am #548Jeremy NicholasModerator
As you see, the Society has an entirely new-look Forum – the result of much hard work and imagination from our resident web guru and designer Andrew Steven. On behalf of the Society, many thanks Andrew – you really have done a super job!
For those who previously registered to access the Forum, you will have to re-register. You can of course keep the same username but please make sure you have a secure password. See my Welcome note at the top of the Forum for the changed process of registration.
There is now no access to the old Forum but we are working over the next few months on transferring on to the new Forum some of the most interesting posts from the past .
We look forward to hearing from you – and as it is now so much easier to sign in, log in and post, there’s no excuse!
Jeremy NicholasQuote12th September 2013 at 8:32 pm #565Baron BorgParticipant
Delighted to learn of the new site. From what I have seen it is easy to navigate and promises to be a much safer harbor for our chats. Thank you, Andrew.
Baron BorgQuote13th September 2013 at 8:50 am #566AndrewKeymaster
Thanks Baron Borg. And to all of you using the site, please give us (me) your feedback, positive and negative. I can only improve things if I hear from you. Just leave me messages in this forum and between us we’ll hopefully give you the website you always wanted!
AndrewQuote13th December 2013 at 4:13 pm #604CMShawParticipant
I wonder if someone from the society would mind contacting me please. I work for the University of Wolverhampton and we are considering naming one of our buildings on our Walsall campus after Jerome K Jerome, and I would like to explore this further and seek the society’s advice. My email address is email@example.com.
Head of Alumni and Development
Marketing and Communications I University of Wolverhampton
MX Building I City Campus Molinuex (North) I Camp Street IWolverhampton I WV1 1AD
T: 01902 321108 M:07972 624794
CMShawQuote29th November 2014 at 5:09 pm #654ellystuParticipant
Hello 🙂 I’m new and glad to have found your site which looks really nice. Thanks for your efforts here. I’m disappointed I did not discover the old one and hope former members will be rejoining. I got hooked on JKJ when I was very young, so I look forward to seeing what other folks have to say.
Elly in Nanaimo, BC, Canada
ellystuQuote2nd March 2020 at 9:05 pm #1298Blanka HemelikovaGuest
new forum is wonderfrul. I have a question. Did Jerome visit Prague, as he is describing it in his book Three Men on the Bummel?
Thank you so much in advance,
Blanka Hemelikova from Prague
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Alliance of Literary Societies
- Anthologies containing works by Jerome
- Audio recordings
- Books with contributions by Jerome
- Jerome the man
- Map of the River Thames – 1884
- Newspaper and periodical contributions by Jerome – correspondence
- Newspaper contributions by Jerome
- Periodical contributions by Jerome
- Periodicals edited by Jerome
- Three Men – The Facts
- Unpublished plays by Jerome
- 01. On the Stage – and Off: the Brief Career of a Would-be Actor
- 02. Barbara. A Play in One Act
- 03. The Idle Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 04. When Greek Meets Greek
- 05. Sunset
- Jerome In Pictures
- Photo gallery
- 06. Fennel. A New Romantic Play
- 07. Playwriting: a Handbook for Would-be Dramatic Authors
- 08. Stage-land
- 09. Three Men in a Boat (to Say Nothing of the Dog)
- 10. Told After Supper
- Jerome In Words
- 11. Diary of a Pilgrimage
- 12. Weeds. A Story in Seven Chapters.
- 13. Novel Notes
- 14. John Ingerfield, and Other Stories
- 15. My First Book
- 16. The Prude’s Progress
- 17. Biarritz
- 18. Sketches in Lavender Blue and Green
- 19. The Second Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 20. Three Men on the Bummel
- 21. Three Men on Wheels
- 22. The Observations of Henry
- 23. Miss Hobbs
- 24. Paul Kelver
- 25. Tea-Table Talk
- 26. Woodbarrow Farm
- 27. Tommy and Co.
- 28. American Wives and Others
- 29. Idle Ideas in 1905
- 30. The Passing of the Third Floor Back and Other Stories
- The JKJ Society
- 31. The Passing of the Third Floor Back
- 32. The Angel and the Author – and Others
- 33. Fanny and the Servant Problem
- 34. They and I
- 35. The Passing of the Third Floor Back. An Idle Fancy in a Prologue, a Play and an Epilogue
- 36. The Master of Mrs. Chilvers
- 37. Robina in Search of a Husband
- 38. Malvina of Brittany
- 39. The Street of the Blank Wall and Other Stories
- 40. All Roads Lead to Calvary
- 41. Anthony John, a Biography
- 42. The Celebrity. A Play in three Acts
- 43. My Life and Times
- 44. The Soul of Nicholas Snyders
- 45. A Comment on Bicycles and Cycling Posters in the Nineties