- **My Life and Times. London, Hodder and Stoughton Limited, .
A4 B-U8. Pp.  i-iv v-vi 1 2-302 303-4.
Contents:  blank; i half-title: MY LIFE AND TIMES; ii blank; iii title-page; iv PRINTED IN GREAT BRITAIN BY / RICHARD CLAY & SONS, LIMITED, / BUNGAY, SUFFOLK.; v CONTENTS; vi blank; 1 2-302 text; 303-4 blank.
Printed on laid paper, chain lines vertical, size 222 x 146mm. Coloured frontispiece (from the de László portrait) after A.2.
Blue cloth, gilt lettered on spine: [rule] MY / LIFE / AND / TIMES / · / JEROME K. / JEROME / HODDER & / STOUGHTON / [rule]
Listed in English Catalogue, September 1926, 16/- ; reviewed in Times Literary Supplement, 23 September 1926, 625.
Copies seen: APR (6); Bodleian Library – Arch. H e.157, Jerome’s copy, with title-page dedication: ‘To my dear Wife / with 50 years love / Jerome K. Jerome / Sept ’26; British Library, accession date 26 September 1926; Library of Congress.
- *My Life and Times. New York, Harper & Brothers, 1926.
Unsigned, 1-198 20-224. Pp.  1-318 319-20.
Contents:  half-title: MY LIFE AND TIMES;  blank;  title-page;  MY LIFE AND TIMES / COPYRIGHT 1926, BY JEROME K. JEROME / PRINTED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA / FIRST EDITION / H-A;  CONTENTS;  blank;  half-title: MY LIFE AND TIMES;  blank; 1-318 text; 319-20 blank.
Printed on laid paper, chain lines vertical, size 237 x 159mm. Fore-edge and bottom edge uncut.
Frontispiece (photo portrait) inserted between 1.1 and 1.2.
Dark blue cloth, gilt lettered on spine: [double rule, the lower heavy] MY LIFE / AND / TIMES / [small circle] / JEROME K. JEROME / [three small circles, arranged as cloverleaf] / [rule] / HARPERS
Listed in Publisher’s Weekly 110 no. 16, 16 October 1926; United States Catalog, 1928, $4.00; reviewed in New York Times Book Review, 26 December 1926, 8.
Copies seen: FR; APR; Library of Congress, accession date 28 September 1926; Bodleian Library –Arch. H d.49, morocco bound presentation copy, with collation 1-208 214; University of Miami Library; Portland State University Library.
- My Life and Times. London, John Murray, 1983.
Red cloth, gilt lettered on the spine.
Copies seen: APR.
- My Life and Times. Alan Sutton, 1984.
- My Life and Times. Introduction by Joseph Connolly. London, The Folio Society, 1992.
Unsigned, 1-158. Pp. i-vii viii-xvi 1 2-223 224.
Contents: i half-title; ii blank; iii title-page; iv publishing information; v Contents; vi blank; vii-viii Illustrations; ix-xvi Introduction; 1 2-215 text; 216 blank; 217-23 Index; 24 blank.
Printed on wove paper, size 232 x 151mm.
16 full-page plates (eight inserts, printed on both sides). Red-brown endpapers.
Buff cloth, with bicycle illustration in brown straddling front and back covers; gilt lettering on spine: JEROME K. / JEROME / MY / [angled up] LIFE / and / TIMES
Copies seen: FR; APR (8).
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Alliance of Literary Societies
- Anthologies containing works by Jerome
- Audio recordings
- Books with contributions by Jerome
- Jerome the man
- Map of the River Thames – 1884
- Newspaper and periodical contributions by Jerome – correspondence
- Newspaper contributions by Jerome
- Periodical contributions by Jerome
- Periodicals edited by Jerome
- Three Men – The Facts
- Unpublished plays by Jerome
- 01. On the Stage – and Off: the Brief Career of a Would-be Actor
- 02. Barbara. A Play in One Act
- 03. The Idle Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 04. When Greek Meets Greek
- 05. Sunset
- Jerome In Pictures
- Photo gallery
- 06. Fennel. A New Romantic Play
- 07. Playwriting: a Handbook for Would-be Dramatic Authors
- 08. Stage-land
- 09. Three Men in a Boat (to Say Nothing of the Dog)
- 10. Told After Supper
- Jerome In Words
- 11. Diary of a Pilgrimage
- 12. Weeds. A Story in Seven Chapters.
- 13. Novel Notes
- 14. John Ingerfield, and Other Stories
- 15. My First Book
- 16. The Prude’s Progress
- 17. Biarritz
- 18. Sketches in Lavender Blue and Green
- 19. The Second Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 20. Three Men on the Bummel
- 21. Three Men on Wheels
- 22. The Observations of Henry
- 23. Miss Hobbs
- 24. Paul Kelver
- 25. Tea-Table Talk
- 26. Woodbarrow Farm
- 27. Tommy and Co.
- 28. American Wives and Others
- 29. Idle Ideas in 1905
- 30. The Passing of the Third Floor Back and Other Stories
- The JKJ Society
- 31. The Passing of the Third Floor Back
- 32. The Angel and the Author – and Others
- 33. Fanny and the Servant Problem
- 34. They and I
- 35. The Passing of the Third Floor Back. An Idle Fancy in a Prologue, a Play and an Epilogue
- 36. The Master of Mrs. Chilvers
- 37. Robina in Search of a Husband
- 38. Malvina of Brittany
- 39. The Street of the Blank Wall and Other Stories
- 40. All Roads Lead to Calvary
- 41. Anthony John, a Biography
- 42. The Celebrity. A Play in three Acts
- 43. My Life and Times
- 44. The Soul of Nicholas Snyders
- 45. A Comment on Bicycles and Cycling Posters in the Nineties