- **Sunset. Play, in One Act. London, Samuel French. 
Unsigned. Pp. 1, 2-26 . Stapled. (French’s Acting Edition no. 1939).
1 title-page; 2: SUNSET. / Produced at Comedy Theatre, London, February 13th, / 1888. / [short rule] / CHARACTERS. / [etc.] / Permission to Play this Piece must be obtained from / SAMUEL FRENCH, 89, Strand London. / SUNSET. / [short rule]; 3-26 text; [1-2] MUSIC OF BURLESQUES, OPERAS & DRAMAS / TO LOAN [list, A-Y].
Printed on wove paper, size 176 x 110mm.
*Buff paper covers (Bodleian Library – pinkish brown); back cover lists plays from volume 117 (1741-55) to 129 (1921-27); also advertisements for Lacy’s costumes.
Copies seen: British Library – 2304.h.21, date of accession 10 January 1889; Bodleian Library – Mal. I. 473 (1939).
- Sunset. Play, in One Act. New York, Samuel French. 
Unsigned. Pp. 1, 2-26 . Stapled.
1 title-page; 2: SUNSET. / Produced at Comedy Theatre, London, February 13th, / 1888. / [short rule] / CHARACTERS. / [etc.]; 3-26 text, headed SUNSET. / [short rule].
Printed on wove paper, size 190 x 115mm.
**Buff paper covers; inside covers contain advertisements for scenery – garden, wood, drawing room, cottage interior, proscenium, drop scene, doors, window, French window, fireplace. [N.B. New York cover on London title-page imprint].
Copies seen: FR; later impressions: FR, APR; University of Chicago Library.
- Sunset; a Play. Dick & Fitzgerald, . 24p.
Listed in United States Catalog, 1902, paper, 15¢.
Copies seen: University of Pennsylvania Library – title-page & first page of text.
- Sunset; a Play in One Act. Chicago, the Dramatic Publishing Company.
Not seen. Listed in United States Catalog, 1908, 15¢.
- Sunset; a Play in One Act. Boston, W. H. Baker, [190?]. (Baker’s edition of plays).
Listed in United States Catalog, 1912, 15¢.
Copies seen: University of Massachusetts Library – title-page & first page of text.
- Sunset. Philadelphia, The Penn Publishing Company, 1923.
Copies seen: University of Kentucky Library – cover, title-page & first page of text.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Alliance of Literary Societies
- Anthologies containing works by Jerome
- Audio recordings
- Books with contributions by Jerome
- Forgot Password
- Jerome k Jerome was here
- Jerome The Man
- Map of the River Thames – 1884
- Newspaper and periodical contributions by Jerome – correspondence
- Newspaper contributions by Jerome
- Parson Clapp of Appledore
- Periodical contributions by Jerome
- Periodicals edited by Jerome
- Playwriting – A Handbook for Would-Be Dramatic Authors
- Samson Fox
- The Wit and Wisdom of Jerome
- Three Men – The Facts
- Unpublished plays by Jerome
- 01. On the Stage – and Off: the Brief Career of a Would-be Actor
- 02. Barbara. A Play in One Act
- 03. The Idle Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 04. When Greek Meets Greek
- 05. Sunset
- Jerome In Pictures
- Photo gallery
- 06. Fennel. A New Romantic Play
- 07. Playwriting: a Handbook for Would-be Dramatic Authors
- 08. Stage-land
- 09. Three Men in a Boat (to Say Nothing of the Dog)
- 10. Told After Supper
- Jerome In Words
- 11. Diary of a Pilgrimage
- 12. Weeds. A Story in Seven Chapters.
- 13. Novel Notes
- 14. John Ingerfield, and Other Stories
- 15. My First Book
- 16. The Prude’s Progress
- 17. Biarritz
- 18. Sketches in Lavender Blue and Green
- 19. The Second Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 20. Three Men on the Bummel
- 21. Three Men on Wheels
- 22. The Observations of Henry
- 23. Miss Hobbs
- 24. Paul Kelver
- 25. Tea-Table Talk
- 26. Woodbarrow Farm
- 27. Tommy and Co.
- 28. American Wives and Others
- 29. Idle Ideas in 1905
- 30. The Passing of the Third Floor Back and Other Stories
- The JKJ Society
- 31. The Passing of the Third Floor Back
- 32. The Angel and the Author – and Others
- 33. Fanny and the Servant Problem
- 34. They and I
- 35. The Passing of the Third Floor Back. An Idle Fancy in a Prologue, a Play and an Epilogue
- 36. The Master of Mrs. Chilvers
- 37. Robina in Search of a Husband
- 38. Malvina of Brittany
- 39. The Street of the Blank Wall and Other Stories
- 40. All Roads Lead to Calvary
- 41. Anthony John, a Biography
- 42. The Celebrity. A Play in three Acts
- 43. My Life and Times
- 44. The Soul of Nicholas Snyders
- 45. A Comment on Bicycles and Cycling Posters in the Nineties