- *Woodbarrow Farm. London, Samuel French, 1904.
Unsigned, 1-48 54. Pp.  1-7 8-69 70.
Contents:  half-title: WOODBARROW FARM.;  blank; 1 title-page; 2 blank; 3 THE PLAYS OF R. C. CARTON. / …H. V. ESMOND. … / MADELEINE LUCETTE / RYLEY. …/ OSCAR WILDE. / [short rule] / LONDON : SAMUEL FRENCH, LIMITED.; 4 Woodbarrow Farm / [short rule / PRODUCED AT / COMEDY THEATRE (MATINEE) / 18th June, 1888 [followed by cast list]; 5 Woodbarrow Farm / THE VAUDEVILLE / [short rule] / A Comedy in Three Acts / BY / JEROME K. JEROME / January 13th, 1891 [followed by cast list]; 6 SYNOPSIS OF SCENERY [short rule]; 7 8-69 text; 70 THE PLAYS OF HADDON C. CHAMBERS./ …MARK AMBIENT. / … ARTHUR LAW. / …JEROME K. JEROME. / … / BY ALFRED AUSTIN, Poet Laureate. / A LESSON IN HARMONY, 1S. / [short rule] / LONDON: SAMUEL FRENCH, LIMITED.
Printed on wove paper, size 183 x 123mm.
*Green paper, lettered in black.
Produced in New York, 1890, as The Maister of Woodbarrow; typescript at the New York Public Library.
Copies seen: British Library – 011779.e.62, date of accession 12 September 1921.
- Woodbarrow Farm. New York, Samuel French, 1904.
Pp.  7 8-69 70. (French’s Standard Library Edition).
Contents:  title-page;  Cast of original performance at The Vaudeville, January 13, 1891;  SYNOPSIS OF SCENERY;  stage plan; 7 8-69 text; 70 blank.
Dark blue-green paper cover, lettered in black.
Copies seen: University of Illinois Library.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Alliance of Literary Societies
- Anthologies containing works by Jerome
- Audio recordings
- Books with contributions by Jerome
- Forgot Password
- Jerome k Jerome was here
- Jerome The Man
- Map of the River Thames – 1884
- Newspaper and periodical contributions by Jerome – correspondence
- Newspaper contributions by Jerome
- Parson Clapp of Appledore
- Periodical contributions by Jerome
- Periodicals edited by Jerome
- Playwriting – A Handbook for Would-Be Dramatic Authors
- Samson Fox
- The Wit and Wisdom of Jerome
- Three Men – The Facts
- Unpublished plays by Jerome
- 01. On the Stage – and Off: the Brief Career of a Would-be Actor
- 02. Barbara. A Play in One Act
- 03. The Idle Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 04. When Greek Meets Greek
- 05. Sunset
- Jerome In Pictures
- Photo gallery
- 06. Fennel. A New Romantic Play
- 07. Playwriting: a Handbook for Would-be Dramatic Authors
- 08. Stage-land
- 09. Three Men in a Boat (to Say Nothing of the Dog)
- 10. Told After Supper
- Jerome In Words
- 11. Diary of a Pilgrimage
- 12. Weeds. A Story in Seven Chapters.
- 13. Novel Notes
- 14. John Ingerfield, and Other Stories
- 15. My First Book
- 16. The Prude’s Progress
- 17. Biarritz
- 18. Sketches in Lavender Blue and Green
- 19. The Second Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 20. Three Men on the Bummel
- 21. Three Men on Wheels
- 22. The Observations of Henry
- 23. Miss Hobbs
- 24. Paul Kelver
- 25. Tea-Table Talk
- 26. Woodbarrow Farm
- 27. Tommy and Co.
- 28. American Wives and Others
- 29. Idle Ideas in 1905
- 30. The Passing of the Third Floor Back and Other Stories
- The JKJ Society
- 31. The Passing of the Third Floor Back
- 32. The Angel and the Author – and Others
- 33. Fanny and the Servant Problem
- 34. They and I
- 35. The Passing of the Third Floor Back. An Idle Fancy in a Prologue, a Play and an Epilogue
- 36. The Master of Mrs. Chilvers
- 37. Robina in Search of a Husband
- 38. Malvina of Brittany
- 39. The Street of the Blank Wall and Other Stories
- 40. All Roads Lead to Calvary
- 41. Anthony John, a Biography
- 42. The Celebrity. A Play in three Acts
- 43. My Life and Times
- 44. The Soul of Nicholas Snyders
- 45. A Comment on Bicycles and Cycling Posters in the Nineties