- *All Roads Lead to Calvary. London, Hutchinson & Co., .
Contents: 1 half-title: All Roads Lead to Calvary; 2 blank; 3 title-page; 4 blank; 5-288 text; at foot of 288 [rule] / Printed at the Chapel River Press, Kingston, Surrey. Printed on wove paper, size 184 x 120mm.
Inserted after the final gathering, 24 pages of advertisements for Hutchinson publications. Red cloth, lettered in black on spine: [double rule, the lower heavy] / ALL ROADS / LEAD TO / CALVARY / JEROME K. / JEROME / HUTCHINSON / [double rule, the upper heavy]
Listed in English Catalogue, October 1919, 6/9; reviewed in Times Literary Supplement, 30 October 1919, 610.
Copies seen: FR; APR (2); Bodleian Library – Arch. H e.148, Jerome’s copy, with title-page dedication: ‘To my little girl / Elsie / with love / Jerome K. Jerome / Xmas ’19’; – Arch. H e.149, Jerome’s copy, with title-page dedication: ‘To Old Wife Joan / with love / from Old Man / Darby / Jerome K. Jerome / Xmas ’19’.
- All Roads Lead to Calvary. Cheap edition. London, Hutchinson, .
Red cloth, lettered in black on spine.
Listed in English Catalogue, February 1921.
Copies seen: APR.
- *All Roads Lead to Calvary. New York, Dodd, Mead and Company, 1919.
Contents:  half-title: ALL ROADS / LEAD TO CALVARY;  blank  title-page;  COPYRIGHT, 1919 / BY DODD, MEAD AND COMPANY, INC.;  CONTENTS;  blank;  half-title: ALL ROADS / LEAD TO CALVARY;  blank; 1-348 text.
Printed on wove paper, size 185 x 125mm.
*Green cloth, gilt lettered on front, green on spine; spine: ALL ROADS / LEAD TO / CALVARY / JEROME / DODD, MEAD / & COMPANY
Listed in Publisher’s Weekly 96 no. 18, 22 November 1919; United States Catalog, 1918-21, $1.75; reviewed in New York Times, 23 November 1919, Sec. VIII, 669.
Copies seen: FR; APR (2).
- All Roads Lead to Calvary. Leipzig, Bernhard Tauchnitz, 1921.
18 2-188. pp. 1-5 6-311 312.
Contents: 1 half-title: COLLECTION / OF / BRITISH AUTHORS / TAUCHNITZ EDITION. / VOL. 4546 / ALL ROADS LEAD TO CALVARY / BY / JEROME K. JEROME. / IN ONE VOLUME; 2 list of other Jerome titles in Tauchnitz editions; 3 title-page; 4 blank; 5 6-311 text; 312 [rule] / PRINTED BY BERNHARD TAUCHNITZ, LEIPZIG / [rule].
Printed on wove paper, size 164mm x 120mm.
Buff paper cover, lettered in black.
Copies seen: APR (2).
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Alliance of Literary Societies
- Anthologies containing works by Jerome
- Audio recordings
- Books with contributions by Jerome
- Forgot Password
- Jerome k Jerome was here
- Jerome The Man
- Jerome was here
- Map of the River Thames – 1884
- Newspaper and periodical contributions by Jerome – correspondence
- Newspaper contributions by Jerome
- Parson Clapp of Appledore
- Periodical contributions by Jerome
- Periodicals edited by Jerome
- Playwriting – A Handbook for Would-Be Dramatic Authors
- Samson Fox
- The Wit and Wisdom of Jerome
- Three Men – The Facts
- Unpublished plays by Jerome
- 01. On the Stage – and Off: the Brief Career of a Would-be Actor
- 02. Barbara. A Play in One Act
- 03. The Idle Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 04. When Greek Meets Greek
- 05. Sunset
- Jerome In Pictures
- Photo gallery
- 06. Fennel. A New Romantic Play
- 07. Playwriting: a Handbook for Would-be Dramatic Authors
- 08. Stage-land
- 09. Three Men in a Boat (to Say Nothing of the Dog)
- 10. Told After Supper
- Jerome In Words
- 11. Diary of a Pilgrimage
- 12. Weeds. A Story in Seven Chapters.
- 13. Novel Notes
- 14. John Ingerfield, and Other Stories
- 15. My First Book
- 16. The Prude’s Progress
- 17. Biarritz
- 18. Sketches in Lavender Blue and Green
- 19. The Second Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 20. Three Men on the Bummel
- 21. Three Men on Wheels
- 22. The Observations of Henry
- 23. Miss Hobbs
- 24. Paul Kelver
- 25. Tea-Table Talk
- 26. Woodbarrow Farm
- 27. Tommy and Co.
- 28. American Wives and Others
- 29. Idle Ideas in 1905
- 30. The Passing of the Third Floor Back and Other Stories
- The JKJ Society
- 31. The Passing of the Third Floor Back
- 32. The Angel and the Author – and Others
- 33. Fanny and the Servant Problem
- 34. They and I
- 35. The Passing of the Third Floor Back. An Idle Fancy in a Prologue, a Play and an Epilogue
- 36. The Master of Mrs. Chilvers
- 37. Robina in Search of a Husband
- 38. Malvina of Brittany
- 39. The Street of the Blank Wall and Other Stories
- 40. All Roads Lead to Calvary
- 41. Anthony John, a Biography
- 42. The Celebrity. A Play in three Acts
- 43. My Life and Times
- 44. The Soul of Nicholas Snyders
- 45. A Comment on Bicycles and Cycling Posters in the Nineties