- *They and I. London, Hutchinson & Co., 1909.
. ?2 1-28 3-208 214. Pp.  1-328.
Contents:  half-title: THEY AND I;  blank;  title-page;  blank; 1-328 text; at foot of 328: [rule] Printed by Hazell ,Watson & Viney, Ld., London and Aylesbury.
Printed on wove paper, size 188 x 122mm.
Appended after the final gathering, 32 page list of Hutchinson publications.
*Red cloth, with gilt lettering on front and spine; spine: [double rule] / THEY / AND / I / JEROME / K. / JEROME / HUTCHINSON & C° [double rule]
Listed in English Catalogue, September 1909, 6/-; reviewed in Times Literary Supplement, 23 September 1909, 346.
Copies seen: FR; APR (10); Bodleian Library – Arch. H e.170, with dedication on title page ‘To my dear Wife with love / Jerome K. Jerome’; University of Illinois Library.
Hutchinson also issued a Colonial Edition in paperback (“2nd edition”)
Copies seen: APR.
- They and I. Toronto, The Musson Book Company, Limited, .
?2 1-208 214. Pp.  1 2-328.
Contents:  half-title: THEY AND I;  blank;  title-page;  PRINTED IN GREAT BRITAIN; 1 2-328 text; at foot of 328: [rule] Printed by Hazell ,Watson & Viney, Ld., London and Aylesbury.
Printed on wove paper, size 187 x 123mm.
Uses sheets of the Hutchinson 1909 edition, above.
Red cloth, with gilt lettering on front and spine; spine: ‘[double rule] / THEY / AND I / JEROME / [rule] / MUSSON / [double rule].
Copies seen: FR; Toronto Public Library.
- *They and I. London, Hutchinson & Co., 
A8 B-Q8. Pp. 1-4 5-255 256.
Contents: 1 half-title: THEY AND I; 2 blank; 3 title-page; 4 blank; 5-255 text; 256 PRINTED BY THE FIELD PRESS LTD., WINDSOR HOUSE, / BREAM’S BUILDINGS, LONDON, E.C. 4.
Printed on poor wove paper, size 184 x 121mm.
Red cloth lettered in black on spine: [rule] / THEY / AND / I / JEROME K. / JEROME. / HUTCHINSON / [rule]
Listed in English Catalogue, August 1922, price 2/6.
Copies seen: FR; APR (4).
- They and I. London, Hutchinson & Co. Cheap edition.
Printed on poor wove paper, size 158mm. x 106mm.
Copies seen: APR (1 gilt lettering on spine, 4 black lettering on spine).
- They and I. Leipzig, Bernhard Tauchnitz, 1909.
18 2-188 194. Pp. 1-5 6-295 296.
Contents: 1 half-title: COLLECTION / OF / BRITISH AUTHORS / TAUCHNITZ EDITION. / VOL. 4147. / THEY AND I. BY JEROME K. JEROME. / IN ONE VOLUME.; 2 list of other Jerome titles in Tauchnitz editions; 3 title-page; 4 blank; 5 6-295 text; 296 [rule] / PRINTING OFFICE OF THE PUBLISHER. / [rule]
Printed on wove paper, size 162 x 114mm.
Buff paper cover, lettered in black.
Copies seen: FR; APR; Bodleian Library.
- *They and I. New York, Dodd, Mead & Company, 1909.
Unsigned, 1-228. Pp.  1 2-346.
Contents:  paste-down;  blank;  half-title: THEY AND I;  blank;  title-page;  COPYRIGHT, 1909, BY / DODD, MEAD AND COMPANY / Published, September, 1909; 1 2-346 text.
Printed on wove paper, size 190 x 127mm. Frontispiece inserted facing title-page.
*Pale green cloth with decorative front, three vertical green and black columns resembling vines; spine: [large open letters, outlined in black] THEY / AND / I / [ornament] / [black] JEROME / [pale green] DODD, MEAD / & COMPANY
Listed in Publisher’s Weekly 1969, 23 October 1909; American Catalog, 1908-10, $1.50; reviewed in New York Times, 6 November 1909, Sec. II, 689.
Copies seen: FR; APR.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Alliance of Literary Societies
- Anthologies containing works by Jerome
- Audio recordings
- Books with contributions by Jerome
- Forgot Password
- Jerome k Jerome was here
- Jerome The Man
- Map of the River Thames – 1884
- Newspaper and periodical contributions by Jerome – correspondence
- Newspaper contributions by Jerome
- Parson Clapp of Appledore
- Periodical contributions by Jerome
- Periodicals edited by Jerome
- Playwriting – A Handbook for Would-Be Dramatic Authors
- Samson Fox
- The Wit and Wisdom of Jerome
- Three Men – The Facts
- Unpublished plays by Jerome
- 01. On the Stage – and Off: the Brief Career of a Would-be Actor
- 02. Barbara. A Play in One Act
- 03. The Idle Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 04. When Greek Meets Greek
- 05. Sunset
- Jerome In Pictures
- Photo gallery
- 06. Fennel. A New Romantic Play
- 07. Playwriting: a Handbook for Would-be Dramatic Authors
- 08. Stage-land
- 09. Three Men in a Boat (to Say Nothing of the Dog)
- 10. Told After Supper
- Jerome In Words
- 11. Diary of a Pilgrimage
- 12. Weeds. A Story in Seven Chapters.
- 13. Novel Notes
- 14. John Ingerfield, and Other Stories
- 15. My First Book
- 16. The Prude’s Progress
- 17. Biarritz
- 18. Sketches in Lavender Blue and Green
- 19. The Second Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 20. Three Men on the Bummel
- 21. Three Men on Wheels
- 22. The Observations of Henry
- 23. Miss Hobbs
- 24. Paul Kelver
- 25. Tea-Table Talk
- 26. Woodbarrow Farm
- 27. Tommy and Co.
- 28. American Wives and Others
- 29. Idle Ideas in 1905
- 30. The Passing of the Third Floor Back and Other Stories
- The JKJ Society
- 31. The Passing of the Third Floor Back
- 32. The Angel and the Author – and Others
- 33. Fanny and the Servant Problem
- 34. They and I
- 35. The Passing of the Third Floor Back. An Idle Fancy in a Prologue, a Play and an Epilogue
- 36. The Master of Mrs. Chilvers
- 37. Robina in Search of a Husband
- 38. Malvina of Brittany
- 39. The Street of the Blank Wall and Other Stories
- 40. All Roads Lead to Calvary
- 41. Anthony John, a Biography
- 42. The Celebrity. A Play in three Acts
- 43. My Life and Times
- 44. The Soul of Nicholas Snyders
- 45. A Comment on Bicycles and Cycling Posters in the Nineties