- *The Soul of Nicholas Snyders. A Mystery Play in Three Acts. London, Hodder and Stoughton, .
14 2-124. Pp. 1-6 7-101 102 .
Contents: 1 half-title: [rule] The Soul of Nicholas Snyders / [double rule]; 2 Samuel French copyright and fee statement pasted down; 3 title-page; 4 COPYRIGHT 1925 BY / JEROME KLAPKA JEROME / Made and Printed in Great Britain / Hazell, Watson & Viney, Ld., London and Aylesbury; 5 THE SOUL OF / NICHOLAS SNYDERS / THE CHARACTERS; 6 blank; 7-101 text; 102 blank;  list of other Jerome works published by Hodder & Stoughton;  blank.
Printed on wove paper, size 187 x 123mm.
Red cloth, lettered in black on spine: [double rule] THE SOUL / OF / NICHOLAS / SNYDERS / JEROME K. / JEROME / [Hodder & Stoughton monogram] / [double rule] / HODDER & / STOUGHTON / [double rule]
Produced in New York, 1925, as Man or Devil.
Listed in English Catalogue, June 1927, 5/-.
Copies seen: FR; APR (2).
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Alliance of Literary Societies
- Anthologies containing works by Jerome
- Audio recordings
- Books with contributions by Jerome
- Forgot Password
- Jerome the man
- Map of the River Thames – 1884
- Newspaper and periodical contributions by Jerome – correspondence
- Newspaper contributions by Jerome
- Periodical contributions by Jerome
- Periodicals edited by Jerome
- Three Men – The Facts
- Unpublished plays by Jerome
- 01. On the Stage – and Off: the Brief Career of a Would-be Actor
- 02. Barbara. A Play in One Act
- 03. The Idle Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 04. When Greek Meets Greek
- 05. Sunset
- Jerome In Pictures
- Photo gallery
- 06. Fennel. A New Romantic Play
- 07. Playwriting: a Handbook for Would-be Dramatic Authors
- 08. Stage-land
- 09. Three Men in a Boat (to Say Nothing of the Dog)
- 10. Told After Supper
- Jerome In Words
- 11. Diary of a Pilgrimage
- 12. Weeds. A Story in Seven Chapters.
- 13. Novel Notes
- 14. John Ingerfield, and Other Stories
- 15. My First Book
- 16. The Prude’s Progress
- 17. Biarritz
- 18. Sketches in Lavender Blue and Green
- 19. The Second Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 20. Three Men on the Bummel
- 21. Three Men on Wheels
- 22. The Observations of Henry
- 23. Miss Hobbs
- 24. Paul Kelver
- 25. Tea-Table Talk
- 26. Woodbarrow Farm
- 27. Tommy and Co.
- 28. American Wives and Others
- 29. Idle Ideas in 1905
- 30. The Passing of the Third Floor Back and Other Stories
- The JKJ Society
- 31. The Passing of the Third Floor Back
- 32. The Angel and the Author – and Others
- 33. Fanny and the Servant Problem
- 34. They and I
- 35. The Passing of the Third Floor Back. An Idle Fancy in a Prologue, a Play and an Epilogue
- 36. The Master of Mrs. Chilvers
- 37. Robina in Search of a Husband
- 38. Malvina of Brittany
- 39. The Street of the Blank Wall and Other Stories
- 40. All Roads Lead to Calvary
- 41. Anthony John, a Biography
- 42. The Celebrity. A Play in three Acts
- 43. My Life and Times
- 44. The Soul of Nicholas Snyders
- 45. A Comment on Bicycles and Cycling Posters in the Nineties