- *Miss Hobbs. New York, Samuel French, .
18 2-48 51 [or 52 (–5.2)]. Pp. 1-3 4-66.
Contents: 1 title-page; 2 MISS HOBBS. / [short rule] / PRODUCED AT THE DUKE OF YORK’S THEATRE, / LONDON, DECEMBER 18TH, 1899. / [short rule] / [list of cast]; 3 4-66 text.
Running titles: “MISS HOBBS.” except p. 5, (1.3): “MISS BOBBS.”
Printed on wove paper, size 181 x 121mm.
Copies seen: British Library – 11779.el.28, pamphlet binding, date of accession 20 January 1903]
- Miss Hobbs. London, Samuel French, .
Pp.  1-3 4-66 .
Contents:  half-title;  THE PLAYS OF ALFRED SUTRO;  title-page;  cast of production at the Duke of York’s Theatre, December 18, 1899; 1 information on amateur production fees; 2 blank; 3 4-66 text;  THE PLAYS OF R. C. CARTON … H. V. ESMOND … OSCAR WILDE;  THE PLAYS OF HADDON CHAMBERS … MARK AMBIENT … ARTHUR LAW … JEROME K. JEROME
Green paper cover, lettered in black.
Copies seen: JKJ copy.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Anthologies containing works by Jerome
- Books with contributions by Jerome
- Jerome the man
- Map of the River Thames – 1884
- Newspaper and periodical contributions by Jerome – correspondence
- Newspaper contributions by Jerome
- Periodical contributions by Jerome
- Periodicals edited by Jerome
- Three Men – The Facts
- Unpublished plays by Jerome
- 01. On the Stage – and Off: the Brief Career of a Would-be Actor
- 02. Barbara. A Play in One Act
- 03. The Idle Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 04. When Greek Meets Greek
- 05. Sunset
- Jerome In Pictures
- Photo gallery
- 06. Fennel. A New Romantic Play
- 07. Playwriting: a Handbook for Would-be Dramatic Authors
- 08. Stage-land
- 09. Three Men in a Boat (to Say Nothing of the Dog)
- 10. Told After Supper
- Jerome In Words
- 11. Diary of a Pilgrimage
- 12. Weeds. A Story in Seven Chapters.
- 13. Novel Notes
- 14. John Ingerfield, and Other Stories
- 15. My First Book
- 16. The Prude’s Progress
- 17. Biarritz
- 18. Sketches in Lavender Blue and Green
- 19. The Second Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 20. Three Men on the Bummel
- 21. Three Men on Wheels
- 22. The Observations of Henry
- 23. Miss Hobbs
- 24. Paul Kelver
- 25. Tea-Table Talk
- 26. Woodbarrow Farm
- 27. Tommy and Co.
- 28. American Wives and Others
- 29. Idle Ideas in 1905
- 30. The Passing of the Third Floor Back and Other Stories
- The JKJ Society
- 31. The Passing of the Third Floor Back
- 32. The Angel and the Author – and Others
- 33. Fanny and the Servant Problem
- 34. They and I
- 35. The Passing of the Third Floor Back. An Idle Fancy in a Prologue, a Play and an Epilogue
- 36. The Master of Mrs. Chilvers
- 37. Robina in Search of a Husband
- 38. Malvina of Brittany
- 39. The Street of the Blank Wall and Other Stories
- 40. All Roads Lead to Calvary
- 41. Anthony John, a Biography
- 42. The Celebrity. A Play in three Acts
- 43. My Life and Times
- 44. The Soul of Nicholas Snyders
- 45. A Comment on Bicycles and Cycling Posters in the Nineties