- *Biarritz. A Musical Farce. Words by Jerome K. Jerome. Lyrics by Adrian Ross. Music by F. Osmond Carr. Vocal Score 6s. London, Francis, Day, & Hunter, 1896.
Unsigned. 11 2-512 614 71 (?) [Cannot tell whether 1 and 7 are conjugate] Pp.  1-126.
Contents:  title-page;  CONTENTS / [short rule, diamond in center]; 1-126 text. Printed on smooth wove paper, size 292 x 235mm.
*Illustrated paper cover, lettered in black. [Jerome’s contribution was presumably to the spoken dialogue, hence the vocal score will contain nothing by him; the 113 page manuscript of the libretto is BL Add MS 53599B].
Copies seen: British Library – F.128.a, accession date 10 April 1896; rebound, lacks original paper cover, title-page varies slightly from version illustrated; Library of Congress – M1503.C311 B4 – title-page lacking, acquisition date 10 April 1896, cover as described above; Newberry Library, University of California Berkeley Library (photocopies).
The version illustrated here is from the photocopy of the University of California copy.
- Lyrics of Biarritz. London, Francis, Day & Hunter, 1996.
Unsigned, 116. Pp. 1-3 4-32.
Printed on wove paper, size 213 x 144mm.
Gray paper cover, lettered in black.
Copies seen: Bodleian Library – Johnson d.4865.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Anthologies containing works by Jerome
- Books with contributions by Jerome
- Jerome the man
- Map of the River Thames – 1884
- Newspaper and periodical contributions by Jerome – correspondence
- Newspaper contributions by Jerome
- Periodical contributions by Jerome
- Periodicals edited by Jerome
- Three Men – The Facts
- Unpublished plays by Jerome
- 01. On the Stage – and Off: the Brief Career of a Would-be Actor
- 02. Barbara. A Play in One Act
- 03. The Idle Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 04. When Greek Meets Greek
- 05. Sunset
- Jerome In Pictures
- Photo gallery
- 06. Fennel. A New Romantic Play
- 07. Playwriting: a Handbook for Would-be Dramatic Authors
- 08. Stage-land
- 09. Three Men in a Boat (to Say Nothing of the Dog)
- 10. Told After Supper
- Jerome In Words
- 11. Diary of a Pilgrimage
- 12. Weeds. A Story in Seven Chapters.
- 13. Novel Notes
- 14. John Ingerfield, and Other Stories
- 15. My First Book
- 16. The Prude’s Progress
- 17. Biarritz
- 18. Sketches in Lavender Blue and Green
- 19. The Second Thoughts of an Idle Fellow
- 20. Three Men on the Bummel
- 21. Three Men on Wheels
- 22. The Observations of Henry
- 23. Miss Hobbs
- 24. Paul Kelver
- 25. Tea-Table Talk
- 26. Woodbarrow Farm
- 27. Tommy and Co.
- 28. American Wives and Others
- 29. Idle Ideas in 1905
- 30. The Passing of the Third Floor Back and Other Stories
- The JKJ Society
- 31. The Passing of the Third Floor Back
- 32. The Angel and the Author – and Others
- 33. Fanny and the Servant Problem
- 34. They and I
- 35. The Passing of the Third Floor Back. An Idle Fancy in a Prologue, a Play and an Epilogue
- 36. The Master of Mrs. Chilvers
- 37. Robina in Search of a Husband
- 38. Malvina of Brittany
- 39. The Street of the Blank Wall and Other Stories
- 40. All Roads Lead to Calvary
- 41. Anthony John, a Biography
- 42. The Celebrity. A Play in three Acts
- 43. My Life and Times
- 44. The Soul of Nicholas Snyders
- 45. A Comment on Bicycles and Cycling Posters in the Nineties